As a precaution against COVID-19, Student Financial Services will not be offering in-person services or appointments starting March 17, 2020. The phones will also be closed. All of our services will be offered virtually, so please contact the office by email. Emails will be answered during regular office hours. Updates on our services will be posted here when available. Services will continue remotely, and we are currently working through the transition. We will continue responding to inquiries, focusing on most urgent issues first, but please allow for additional response time and know that we are working as hard as we can to support you. Please also monitor the University of Guelph's COVID-19 website for more information.
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Email and Telephone Contacts
Phone: 519-824-4120 x58715
Billing & Account Queries
- Information on billing, payment and your university financial account.
- Payment arrangements or deferrals.
OSAP & Government Aid Queries
- Changes and updates to your OSAP account.
- Queries relating to government aid.
Financial Aid Appointments
- Appeals: OSAP, bursary, family breakdown.
- Emergency financial assistance.
- Budget counselling and UG loans.
Schedule an appointment by phone: 519-824-4120 x58715
Scholarships, Bursaries & Other Award Programs
- Scholarships, bursaries and travel grants.
- Queries about the Work Study or Undergraduate Research Assistantship programs.
- Queries about external scholarships.
Student Financial Services
Level 3, University Centre
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1