Out of Province

Out-of-province students must apply through their home province or territory in order to receive government assistance. Visit the website for your home province or territory below for detailed information on how to apply for student aid.

If you are NOT getting a new out-of-province loan and are continuing in full-time studies, please refer to the Government of Canada website for maintaining interest-free status on your student loan from your home province or territory.