Students who for the first time are having their fees paid by an external organization must have their sponsor send a letter to Student Financial Services. Please see our contact information for details.
This letter must include:
- student's name and I. D. number
- indicate duration of sponsorship
- items agency will cover, e.g. tuition, compulsory student fees, residence, meal, UHIP, etc.
- name, address and phone number of contact
- complete name and address of agency
In subsequent semesters:
- undergraduate students must confirm their intent to register through WebAdvisor using the menu item "Confirm Intent to Register" under "Registration" by the payment deadline. Failure to confirm your intent to register will result in deregistration.
- graduate students must select the 'sponsorship' option through WebAdvisor using the menu item "Graduate Settlement" under "Financial Profile" by the published deadline. Failure to confirm your intent to register will result in deregistration.
Sponsored students are not required to pay the $200 registration deposit for the Fall semester.