Engineering Counselling Office
The Engineering Program Counsellors are here to assist you with academic issues and personal issues that are impacting your academics. Please come see us for assistance with:
- Course selection advice
- Academic program guidance
- Admission questions, such as transfer credits and credit equivalency
- Clarification of University of Guelph rules, policies and procedures
- Continuation of Study and Probation questions
- Questions about co-op, the engineering profession, professional accreditation and licensure, etc.
- Referral to on-campus resources, including Student Counselling Services, Student Accessibility Services, Student Health Services, Learning Services
To book an appointment please use this Form.
Counselling Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 - 4 pm
During course selection and add periods, the Engineering Counselling Office operates with Drop-in Counselling only. Drop-in Counselling Hours will be posted in the Engineering Reception Area.
To be fair to other students, please arrive prepared. Please bring a copy of your schedule, your planned/suggested schedule of study, and all waiver forms filled out.
Engineering Program Counsellors
|Kim Thompson, P.Eng.
|Andrew Isaak, P. Eng.
Undergraduate Program Assistant
519 824-4120 ext. 56572