To expedite the process, please read instructions, before completing the form. Thank you
Send to Applicant (“me” refers to you as the Graduate Program Assistant - copy/paste friendly):
- Please either create an OUAC account or log in to your existing account: https://www.ouac.on.ca/apply/guelphgrad/en_CA/user/login *Note: do NOT create a new OUAC account if you already have one. Instead, reach out to OUAC for assistance in recovering your previous account information by emailing them at email@example.com.
- Read thoroughly through the Welcome and Introduction tabs, and then fill out the Personal Information section
- Then, please email me to let me know that you have completed the above steps and provide me with the email address you used (only the email address, no username or password)
- Once the exception has been set up, if you have any difficulties with submitting your application (such as not being able to select the correct intake period), please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can continue to troubleshoot with you in an effort to resolve the issue. Do not select a different intake period other than the one you have requested initially; email email@example.com to notify them of this so that it can be resolved.
GPA Steps of Submitting the Request to OGPS:
- Have applicant complete steps 1-3 above
- Once you have received the email address and confirmation from the applicant, complete the OUAC – Late Application Exception webform. *Please take into consideration that it may take 1-2 business days for the request to be sent to OUAC and set up. We would recommend a minimum of 3 business days for a request (the weekend could be included in this if the request were submitted on a Thursday) – we can adjust the date if any technical issues arise. If you have any questions, email the Graduate Services Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The webform is then processed and the request sent to OUAC. You will receive an email confirming that your request was received and forwarded.
- You will receive another email once it has been set up so that you can notify the applicant
- If the applicant has any technical difficulty, and they reach out to you, encourage them to connect with the Graduate Services Assistant at email@example.com. Do not suggest they apply to a future intake period if the initially requested one is unavailable. We can resolve this fairly quickly and with less work than having to move an application forward.