My Seniority Points are not accurate. How do I resolve a discrepancy in my Instructional History?

The University is committed to ensuring the accuracy of your Senioroty Points. If you think there is an error in your Profile, please contact Faculty and Academic Staff Relations, clearly identifying the academic unit(s), semester(s) and course(s) in which you earned seniority. Once confirmed, your SPs will be updated in your PROFILE - > Instructional History.


Applicant FAQ Categories: