APPLICANTS MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WHICH PROVIDES A DETAILED EXPLANATION OF HOW THEY MEET EACH REQUIRED AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATION IN ADDITION TO THEIR RESUME.
1) Must be currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral degree program in Family Relations and Human Development or a closely related field.
2) Interpersonal and/or communication skills.
3) Substantive knowledge of course content demonstrated by undergraduate or graduate coursework, research area, or other professional development.
1) Practical or applied experience related to course content.
2) Strong time management and organizational skills.
3) Experience grading (including online grading).
4) Providing timely and accurate evaluation of student assignments aligning with marking rubric/scheme.
5) Assessing and providing constructive feedback on oral and/or written work.
6) Online experience (e.g., facilitation of discussions online, CourseLink moderation).
7) Registered, or have completed the requirements for registration in, the College of Early Childhood Educators.