Hire a Student
As an employer you will post job opportunities through Experience Guelph, have access to online applications, and schedule interviews either on or off-campus. Click the links below to learn more about how we can assist you in your hiring needs.
For many employers, co-op provides short and long term recruitment solutions. Students can rotate into established co-op positions within an organization, or fill short-term contract needs.
Post your positions on Experience Guelph for co-op, full-time, part-time, summer and contract job opportunities.
Funding for employers:
- A variety of funding sources are available to employers and not-for-profit organizations hiring undergraduate students, graduate students and recent graduates.
- Co-operative Education tax credits and funding opportunities are available to employers that hire co-op students.
- Businesses can be eligible for a number of tax credits and incentives by the Ontario Government to help lower costs, hire and train workers and compete in the market.
- Employers in Ontario’s manufacturing sector may be eligible to apply for the Yves Landry Foundation AIME (Achieving Innovation and Manufacturing Excellence) Initiative.
- Capacity building funding sources can provide funding to hire students as part of expanding operations.