Current Graduate Opportunities
Below is a listing of graduate position postings with faculty members in the various graduate programs within the Ontario Agricultural College.
Note, however, that this is not a comprehensive list.
Other opportunities are available beyond this list; please do not hesitate to reach out to key contacts such as individual faculty members, graduate coordinators or graduate program assistants within OAC if you are interested in learning more about graduate opportunities.
- M.Sc.– Effects of feeding insects and probiotics on the health of zebrafish and rainbow trout, Department of Animal Biosciences
- M.Sc. - The effects of maternal nutrition in late gestation on the development intramuscular fat of the offspring in beef cattle, Department of Animal Biosciences
- M.Sc. - Understanding the production of hybrid meat and plant protein systems, Department of Food Science
- M.Sc. - Management of true armyworm (TAW) in Ontario Cereals, Department of Plant Agriculture
- M.Sc. - Mitigation and management of Cry1F resistance in European corn borer in Canada, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc.- Bio-based Polymeric Materials and Engineering, Department of Plant Agriculture
- PhD - Mitigation and management of Cry1F resistance in European corn borer in Canada, School of Environmental Sciences
- PhD - Assessing long-term ecological consequences of a diesel spill on bivalves, School of Environmental Sciences
- PhD - Crop pollination by wild pollinators, School of Environmental Sciences
- PhD - Modelling nutrient digestion and metabolism in horses, Department of Animal Biosciences
- PhD - Development of a mechanistic digestion kinetic model for poultry, Department of Animal Biosciences
- PhD - Investigating the Soil Microbiome, School of Environmental Sciences
Wondering what other opportunities are available?
Reach out to one of the contacts below specifying your area of interest.
General Program Inquiries
Manager, Graduate Recruitment and Programs: Leigh West (firstname.lastname@example.org)
519-824-4120, Ext. 52101
Capacity Development and Extension
Graduate Coordinators: Dr. Asim Biswas and Dr. Youbin Zheng (email@example.com)
MES Program Advisor: Dr. Kimberley Bolton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Graduate Program Assistant: (email@example.com)
Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics
Graduate Coordinator - M.Sc., MFARE: Prof. Alfons Weersink (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Graduate Coordinator - PhD: Dr. Alan Ker (email@example.com)
Graduate Program Assistant: Jennifer LaPorte (firstname.lastname@example.org)