Current Graduate Opportunities
Below is a listing of graduate position postings with faculty members in the various graduate programs within the Ontario Agricultural College. Note, however, that this is not a comprehensive list. Other opportunities are available beyond this list; please do not hesitate to reach out to key contacts such as individual faculty members, graduate coordinators or graduate program assistants within OAC if you are interested in learning more about graduate opportunities.
- M.Sc.- Measuring the toxicity of three Rare Earth Elements (REEs) - singly and in mixture in multiple soils with different cation retention capacity, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc.- The role of dissolved organic matter in modifying bioaccessibility and of Rare Earth Elements (REEs) in a variety of soils and soil solutions that vary in organic matter and pH, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc.- Measuring the ecotoxicity of nano zero-valent iron in soil to microbial activity, to soil-dwelling organisms and higher plants, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc.- Examine the use of UV-C light for non-thermal pasteurization of milk and characterize its effect on the biochemical and nutritional properties of treated milk, Department of Food Science
- M.Sc.- Tomato saponins as bioinsecticides for greenhouse vegetable production, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. (or PhD)- Using LEDs in Controlled Environment Plant Production, School of Environmental Sciences
- MSc position- Subsurface Heterogeneity and sedimentary architecture of Quaternary glacial deposits in the Cold Lake Expansion Project Area, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc.-Bio-based Polymeric Materials and Engineering, Department of Plant Agriculture
- PhD- Structural stability of agricultural soils in Ontario, School of Environmental Sciences
- PhD- Characterization and enhanced release of bioactives in pulse/grain processing by-products for greater bioavailability and health benefits, Department of Food Science
- PhD- Conversion of poultry mortality hydrolysate to lactic acid, a building block for renewable bioproducts, School of Environmental Sciences
- PhD- Collaborative Water Services Between First Nations and Municipalities in Ontario, School of Environmental Design and Rural Development
- PhD (or M.Sc. )- Using LEDs in Controlled Environment Plant Production, School of Environmental Sciences
Wondering what other opportunities are available?
Reach out to one of the contacts below specifying your area of interest.
General Program Inquiries
Manager, Graduate Recruitment and Programs: Leigh West (email@example.com)
519-824-4120, Ext. 52101