Current Graduate Opportunities
Below is a listing of graduate position postings with faculty members in the various graduate programs within the Ontario Agricultural College.
Note, however, that this is not a comprehensive list.
Other opportunities are available beyond this list; please do not hesitate to reach out to key contacts such as individual faculty members, graduate coordinators or graduate program assistants within OAC if you are interested in learning more about graduate opportunities.
- M.Sc. - Species at risk plant-pollinator surveying, School of Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. - Poultry behaviour and welfare, Department of Animal Biosciences
- M.Sc. - Evaluation and modeling of livestock rumination patterns in dairy cattle, Department of Animal Biosciences
- M.Sc. - Evaluation and modelling of gilt fertility traits, Department of Animal Biosciences
- M.Sc. - Understanding the production of hybrid meat and plant protein systems, Department of Food Science
- M.Sc. - Management of true armyworm (TAW) in Ontario Cereals, Department of Plant Agriculture
- PhD - Crop pollination by wild pollinators, School of Environmental Sciences
- PhD - Investigating the Soil Microbiome, School of Environmental Sciences
- Postdoc - Machine learning and computer vision approaches for bioinformatics data modelling and analysis, Department of Animal Biosciences
Wondering what other opportunities are available?
Reach out to one of the contacts below specifying your area of interest.
General Program Inquiries
Manager, Graduate Recruitment and Programs: Leigh West (firstname.lastname@example.org)
519-824-4120, Ext. 52101
Capacity Development and Extension
Graduate Coordinators: Dr. Asim Biswas and Dr. Youbin Zheng (email@example.com)
MES Program Advisor: Dr. Kimberley Bolton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Graduate Program Assistant: (email@example.com)
Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics
Graduate Coordinator - M.Sc., MFARE: Prof. Alfons Weersink (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Graduate Coordinator - PhD: Dr. Alan Ker (email@example.com)
Graduate Program Assistant: Jennifer LaPorte (firstname.lastname@example.org)