Students must apply for ISURA positions through the On Campus Employment section of Experience Guelph by:
- Logging into the Student section of the Experience Guelph website.
- Selecting “On Campus Jobs and Opportunities” from the left-hand menu.
- Selecting “Summer Research Assistantships” from Quick Search menu in the main window.
- Choosing to sort the list by title, division or type (ISURA).
- Clicking the title of a position to view details.
- Clicking “Apply” at the top of the posting and submitting all required application documents.
Application packages for ISURA positions must include:
- A cover letter addressed to the project supervisor and a resume or CV that indicates:
- Your full name, telephone number, email address and student ID.
- A brief description of your background including any previous training, awards received and your interest in the particular project.
- An unofficial transcript.
- Any additional documents you feel may be relevant to your application (e.g., immunization or health and safety certificates). Note that the system will only allow four files to be uploaded (cover letter, resume, URA approval email and unofficial transcript). To include an additional document, attach it in the same file as your resume.