Introduction and Important Information - Please Read Carefully
This form is used to determine if an applicant satisfies the financial need requirement for participating in our Undergraduate Research Assistantship (URA) Program in the Summer 2019. The URA program provides full-time summer research opportunities to undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need. Students are expected to work full time during Summer 2019 and not register for more than 1.0 credits. Not all students who satisfy the financial need requirement will be offered a URA position. There are 150 positions available across all colleges and administrative units. Students who pass the financial need requirement can review these positions on Experience Guelph from January 25 to February 22, 2019. Students must submit a cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript, along with a copy of their URA approval email from Student Financial Services by February 22, 2019 through Experience Guelph. Consult the full schedule of dates for more details.
Once you submit this form (and any required supporting documentation), you will receive an email notification regarding your financial need eligibility within 3-4 business days.
Please note the following:
- You can only submit this form once.
- You cannot save and edit your answers at a later date.
- The deadline to submit this NAF student application and include any paper documents that are requested as part of completing this form is February 11 2019 4:30:00 p.m. (EST).
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- If you are Restricted from applying to OSAP or your provincial/territorial student assistance program - make an appointment with a Financial Aid counsellor to discuss your eligibility by calling 519-824-4120, x58715.
An asterisk *, indicates a required field.