Why can't I see the "Apply" button?
- Only UofG students can apply to TA/GSA-1 work assignments.
- Registered UofG students must log in with their UofG ID (Login button at the top right navigation bar).
- If you are a registered University of Guelph student and still cannot see the "Apply Button", you have likely created a NEW account, rather than logging in with you central UofG ID. Should this be the case, the system will not recognize you as a student, and you will not be able to apply. Here are the steps to resolve this problem:
- Edit the email address in the account you created to something other than your UofG central email (e.g., NOT @uoguelph.ca)
- If applicable, export/copy out the information you may have already entered in your PROFILE. Save.
- Now, log in with your UofG ID and password (do not add @uoguelph.ca). Update your Profile in this account.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete the original account.
Also see: How do I Apply for a Teaching Assistant (TA/GSA-1) Work Assignment?
Don't have a UofG central ID and want to apply for a Sessional Lecturer work assignment?