Introduction to the UofG Professional and Career Development Record (PCDR) - March 24, 2022
Date and Time
The Professional and Career Development Record (PCDR) is a tool built into Experience Guelph that launched in November 2021. The PCDR formally recognizes a student’s involvement in on- and off- campus professional and career development activities, most notably experiential learning.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of the PCDR.
- List three benefits of the PCDR.
- Summarize the critical components of a validated PCDR experience.
- Use the Experience Guelph catalogue to search for validated PCDR opportunities.
- Locate relevant resources on the EL website.
- The Register Now link below can be used to register for this and any other events happening in the same semester.
- Microsoft Teams invitations are sent to all newly registered participants each Friday.
- If you would like to register for an event in the same week it is happening, please e-mail email@example.com directly.
- If you can no longer attend an event, please decline the Teams meeting invitation.