Ways to Connect
The College of Business and Economics greatly values its connections with alumni and friends from across the business community. Many of our alumni and friends often look for opportunities to stay in touch. Here are a few ways to connect with us.
- Network with fellow business leaders by attending or sponsoring events such as Gryphons on Bay Street (Toronto), Alumni Weekend, Homecoming, or join an alumni association. Get more information on the University of Guelph's Alumni & Friends website.
- Attend one of our recruitment or networking events. Get more information on the Business Career Development Centre's web page.
- Share your knowledge and experience with our business students by being a guest speaker in one of our classes.
- Discover up-and-coming talent by hiring a commerce co-op student. Get more information on the the University of Guelph's Co-operative Education & Career Services website.
- Sponsor a live case study in an undergraduate, graduate or executive course and gain different perspectives on issues facing your company.
- Stay connected with us through social media. We’re active on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Become a mentor through the Business + Mentoring program and create a positive impact on a student’s transition from university to the work world.
- Host an event for business students at your workplace and raise the profile of your company among future talent.
- Become a client for Centre for Business and Student Enterprise's (CBaSE) Applied Community Project program.
- Support the future of business at Guelph by contributing to our fundraising efforts such as the Macdonald Hall transformation.
For more information
Get more information on all of these opportunities by contacting Alumni Affairs & Development and/or our Business Career Development Centre.
Alumni Advancement Manager
Tel: 519-842-4120 x. 53170
Manager, Professional Relations
Business Career Development Centre
Tel: 519-842-4120 x. 54607
Send us photos and stories
We love to share stories and photos from our alumni. Whether you found a photo from your days at the University of Guelph, recently reunited with fellow alumni or are celebrating an exciting new role or opportunity, we want to hear from you. Contact Scott Carter, manager of marketing and communications at email@example.com.