Pathway to Success
We take the best and brightest who want a global-focused career in an exciting and fast-paced industry.
Graduate Career Paths
Experience your career
Our program gives you applied, hands-on learning. Experience running your own restaurant or sport event, hotel case competitions, industry networking, co-op work terms, or study abroad.
Learn more about our program
- Anita Stewart Memorial Food Laboratory
- Deep Dish Dialogues
- Hospitality & Tourism Management Student Association
- Job Expo
- OHI Top 30 Under 30
- Pj’s Restaurant in the Atrium
- The Service Centre Podcast
- University of Guelph Sustainable Restaurant Project (UGSRP)
- Wine & Spirit Education (WSET) / Beer Education
Lang's School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management at a glance
Established in 1969
Over 50 years of developing exceptional leaders
Beyond the classroom
Gain real industry experience through hands-on course work
Dive into your future career
12-month globally-focused co-op term
Join our network of leaders
For over 50 years, Lang's School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management has helped launch the careers of some of the world's leaders in the hospitality, foodservice and tourism industry.
At Lang, you will be part of a network of leaders that have changed the face of our global industry.