Bio-Rad' is transitioning to SAP for North American business operations systems. On July 6, 2015, they will go live on this platform. Please see key changes and dates that will impact the University of Guelph.
Key Changes — Effective July 6, 2015
- Invoice Delivery — Invoices will be issued after signed proof of delivery and/or proof of installation; for instruments requiring field service installation, invoices will be issued upon customer installation sign-off.
- Electronic Documentation — All order acknowledgements, billing documents and monthly customer statements will be sent electronically.
- Product Label and Certificate of Analysis formats — Though the content will not change, the appearance and order of the information may vary slightly from our prior format.
- Standing Orders — Beginning July 6 , customer-defined delivery weeks will be implemented to support more timely and accurate deliveries.
- Standard orders will ship Monday–Thursday of the requested week.
- Shipments requiring 2-day delivery will ship no later than Wednesday.
- Changes will be accommodated if made by the Thursday prior to the scheduled week.
- June 29–June 30, 2015 — Limited shipping: during this period, orders can still be placed; however, shipments will be limited.
- July 1–July 5, 2015 — Shipping freeze: during this period, orders can still be placed; however, shipments will commence the week of July 6. Please plan for a gradual resumption of our fulfillment operations.
- July 6, 2015 — Please begin referencing your new customer number when placing orders.
Bio-Rad is committed to continuing to provide you with the innovative products and services you have come to expect. Our goal is to keep you informed and minimize any inconvenience you may experience during this transition. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bio-Rad Customer Service
Copyright © 2015 BIO-RAD LABORATORIES
Our address is 2000 Alfred Nobel Drive, Hercules, CA 94547, USA
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Todd Billings, CPIM