NEW SMC agreements for Apple Products, Building Controls, and Custodial
New SMC contract:
A new SMC contract has been established with JumpPlus to supply Apple products and related services.
What You’ll Get
- A wide range of Apple products and related services (excluded: iphones)
- Highly competitive pricing
- Simple and quick ordering process
- Reliable and knowledgeable product specialists and technical support team for expert advice
- Quality warranty support
- No minimum order amounts
- Direct monthly billing to corporate accounts with individual user’s invoice charged directly to the user’s department coding
Initial term of April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2023, with one optional extension term of one year (final expiry March 31, 2024).
Other SMC updates:
- Building Controls Products: a new contract with Yorkland Controls Ltd has been established to continue to provide building controls products and service.
- Custodial supplies, equipment and related services: a new contract with Swish Maintenance Limited has been established as the University's primary supplier and will continue to provide custodial supplies, equipment and related services. In addition, we have established Superior Solutions Ltd as a secondary supplier for those requirements which the primary cannot provide.
For contract details, please visit https://www.uoguelph.ca/finance/suppliers/by-commodity.
If you have any questions related to the above-mentioned contracts, please contact: Lindsay MacDonald , Procurement Contracting Officer, Purchasing Services at email@example.com
Lis Kuindersma, Interim Manager, Purchasing Services
Financial Services | University of Guelph
University Centre 5th Floor S | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1