Determining Your Required Courses
A listing of required courses for your academic program can be found in the Schedule of Studies for your program, located in the Academic Calendar you are following.
How To Find Your Schedule of Studies in Your Academic Calendar
Steps for Undergraduate and Associate Diploma Students
- Click on your calendar year in the list of Undergraduate Calendars (or Associate Diploma Calendars for students in the Diploma in Turfgrass Management program). If you're not sure of your calendar year, go to the My Progress page in the Student Planning section of WebAdvisor. Your calendar year is indicated in the “At a Glance” section.
- Select "X. Degree Programs" or "X. Associate Diploma Programs."
- Select your program from the list.
- If applicable, click on your major. Majors are listed in the “Programs” tab in the 2021 and 2022 calendars and in the "Areas of Study" tab in the 2023 calendar and on.
- If you’re in the 2021 or 2022 calendar, click on the “Requirements” tab to view the required courses for your program. For the 2023 calendar and on, click the appropriate tab depending on whether you’re looking for requirements for a major, minor, area of concentration, etc.
Detailed fall course selection information for first-year students is available in the Registration Guide for New Students. Visit the Program Information page and select your program for details about your fall courses.
Graduate students can find detailed course selection-related information on the Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies website.
For additional program-specific course selection information, undergraduate and associate diploma students are encouraged to visit the relevant area of your program/academic advising website:
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computing
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Indigenous Environmental Science and Practice
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of One Health
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management
- Associate Diplomas in Agriculture, Environmental Management, Equine Care and Management, Horticulture, Veterinary Technology