Bachelor of Commerce Academic Advising | Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics

Bachelor of Commerce Academic Advising

The BComm Counselling Office is available to all students enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce program at the University of Guelph. Our staff is here to help students select appropriate courses to graduate, change majors and add minors. Our office is located in Macdonald Hall, Room 106.

News flash

News Flash

Drop In hours to see Program Counsellors January 6 - 10, 2020:

Monday, January 6 to Friday, January 10, 2020 inclusive (see below for January 7, 2020):  Counsellors are seeing students by DROP IN ONLY.  No booked appointments this week.  DROP IN HOURS to see program counsellors are 9 am - 12 noon and 1:30 - 4 pm.  Please arrive well ahead of the lunch hour and day's closing time.   Depending on the volume of students, we may have to ask you to return after lunch or the next day.  Front desk assistance is available during regular office hours - see "Office Schedule" under "Contact Us" below.

REVISION TO DROP INS on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 from 9 am - 12 noon:  We have only one Counsellor available to see students this morning, consequently, the number of students able to be seen will be reduced.  Regular Drop Ins start again at 1:30 pm.

On Monday, January 13, 2020 we return to Regular Office hours with Program Counsellors seeing students by appointment only.  


B.Comm Academic Program Meeting

If you are in first year and missed the B.Comm Academic Program Meeting on September 3rd, you can view the presentation slides online.

Choose an option below:

Helpful links