Careers @ Guelph
Careers @ the University of Guelph exist for people from a variety of backgrounds. Our focus is on creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains well qualified employees through a combination of competitive compensation and a unique organizational culture.
Careers @ the University of Guelph means joining an organization that is dedicated to your growth and development. As an employee, you would have access to:
- Excellent health and dental benefits
- Tuition waivers
- Scholarships and/or tuition waivers for dependants
- Generous paid time off
- Support on equity and diversity issues
- On-site child care
- University pension plan
- Strong Learning and Development
- Subsidized athletic facility membership
- Confidential counseling services
- Parking and subsidized transit
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Continued benefits for pensioners
Our community is diverse and ever changing, and we look for people to excel in this type of environment.
The University of Guelph is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs, supports diversity in its teaching, learning and work environments, and ensures that applications for members of underrepresented groups are seriously considered under its employment equity policy. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our University community are encouraged to apply.
In the event that you are granted an interview and require accommodation of any kind, please contact Cathy Kannenberg, Acting Manager Health and Well-Being, 519-824-4120 x 54824.