Occupational Health & Wellness
The goal of Occupational Health and Wellness is to integrate health promotion and disease prevention strategies to support a culture of health and well-being within the University community.
In this section of the website you will find information about healthy workplace initiatives, individual health strategies, educational opportunities and health-related resources and services both on and off campus. Occupational Health and Wellness continues to develop strategies and healthy workplace initiatives that support faculty and staff in optimizing their contributions to the University. The following links will take you to other helpful web pages that include resources and services available to support your health and well-being:
- Understanding what to do when you are injured or ill
- Participating in strategic wellness initiatives to optimize health and well-being
- Eliminating ergonomic related injury
- Accessing confidential, professional counselling through the Employee Assistance Program
- Protecting your health when working with research projects and/or in areas with potential exposures to work hazards