Access to iProcurement
To gain access to the iProcurement system and entering requisitions, employees of the University of Guelph need to have a user account to the University's Oracle Financial Systems. The user account is different from the University's central email login.
Applying for New User Account:
- Go to https://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs/forms/finance-new-user-request.
- Click on the New User Link and enter your Central ID and Password.
- Follow the instructions pertaining to the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Next screen allows you to select the application(s) you would like access to.
- Submit this form to your Supervisor for approval.
- Supervisor is now responsible for approving the request.
- Once approved Financial Services will be notified to set the user up and will notify the end user when completed.
- Upon the first time log in, the new user will be prompted to change the password, and you are good to go.
Things to Know for New iProcurement Users:
- Your iProcurement account will be locked after 3 unsuccessful tries.
- If you need to reset your password, please contact purchasing helpdesk Ext. 56412.
- iProcurement system user name and password should be kept secure. All activities within the system under your account will bear your digital signature. Do not share your login information with others.
- Not all internet browsers are compatible with iProcurement. If you are experiencing technical difficulties logging into the system from the link above, please contact CCS helpdesk or your IT personnel for help.
Changing User Account:
- Go to https://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs/forms/finance-change-user-request.
- All steps are the same as for applying new user account except for the Acceptable Use Policy, it doesn’t exist in this process as it has already been accepted.
Revoking User Account:
- Go to https://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs/forms/finance-revoke-user-request.
- This request is initiated by the Supervisor, not the user.
- The Supervisor enters the name of the person that they would like to remove and then submits.