To gain access to the iProcurement system and entering requisitions, employees of the University of Guelph need to apply for user account. Here is the process:
- Download the iProcurement User Application form and submit the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- System administrator will set up the new user in Oracle system.
- System administrator will notify the applicant the user name and initial password.
- Upon the first time log in, the new user will be prompted to change the password, and you are good to go.
The iProcurement login user name and password is the same as your ADI user name and password. It's NOT the University's central login ID and password. In cases where possible, the system administrator will set up the user name the same as your central login ID.
When log in iProcurement, please note:
- Your iProcurement account will be locked after 3 unsuccessful tries. If you have tried unsuccessfully twice, it is recommended to use the Login Assistance to reset your password automatically. The Login Assistance is located right below the login button.
- If your account is locked, you need to contact email@example.com to get your password reset.
- As a security measure, iProcurement system requires all users to change their password every 180 days.
- iProcurement system user name and password should be kept secure. All activities within the system under your account will bear your digital signature. You should not share your login information with other unauthorized people.
Not all internet browsers are compatible with iProcurement. If you are experiencing technical difficulties logging into the system from the link above, please contact CCS helpdesk or your IT personnel for help.