Entering and Submitting Requisitions
Below is a step by step guide on how to enter and submit a new requisition:
- Log into the iProcurement
- Start a new requisition by clicking Non-Catalog Request tab at the header
- Enter all fields as requested, click Add to Cart
- Click View Cart and Checkout bar to move to checkout screen
- Enter all fields on requisition information section, click Next bar
- Enter Charge Accounts, click Next.
- Enter Notes to Buyer, add Attachment, click Next
- Review all requisition information, click Submit.
During step 4 and 8, you can choose to save the requisition at any time and exit the process.
At any later time, you may log back in iProcurement and click the requisition you saved earlier to continue. A requisition is submitted only when you click the Submit button and the system confirmed the requisition has been submitted successfully.
Requisitioners will also receive an email notification that the requisition is submitted.
We are currently working on a detailed screen by screen instructions. Please check back here at a later date.