Food is such a familiar part of our everyday routine that we rarely think of the science, economics and technical skill required to bring it to our plates in a safe, efficient and delicious way. Food is also a multi-billion-dollar industry that is becoming increasingly important as our world population grows. OAC offers a variety of degrees, diplomas and certificates that will prepare you for a leading role in the ever-changing and evolving food industry. Whether you are interested in the business of food, or in the science behind sensory qualities, product development, and quality assurance, OAC’s programs have it covered.
- Associate Diploma in Horticulture (Ridgetown) - ADH
- Crop Science - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - B.Sc. (Agr.)
- Food, Agriculture and Resource Economics - Bachelor of Arts - BA
- Food and Agricultural Business - Bachelor of Commerce - B.Comm.
- Food Industry Management - Bachelor of Bio-Resource Managment - BBRM
- Food Science - Bachelor of Science - B.Sc.
- Horticulture - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - B.Sc. (Agr.)
- Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics - MSc
- Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics - PhD
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance - GDip
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance - MSc
- Food Science - MSc
- Food Science - PhD
- Plant Agriculture - MSc
- Plant Agriculture - PhD
- Toxicology - MSc*
- Toxicology - PhD*
Certificates and Continuing Education
*Collaborative interdepartmental programs within the University of Guelph.