This form is used by students applying for any financial need-based assistance from the University of Guelph.
Normally, one NAF is submitted per study period (one for fall/winter and one for summer) and may be used for multiple financial aid programs.
Is this the right form for ME?
This is the right form for me if one of the following is true:
- I cannot submit an OSAP application because I have an OSAP restriction.
Students who are restricted from applying to OSAP for the following reasons are eligible to apply for U of G financial assistance:
- Non-degree or General studies students
- Code 65 OSAP academic restricted students
- Applied to OSAP, but were denied due to academic edits
- An HRSDC-CSLP OSAP restriction
- I cannot submit an out-of-province government assistance application because I have a restriction on file with my home province/territory. Complete this application and attach a letter explaining the restriction and include a document that proves the restriction.
This is not the right form for me if one of the following is true:
- I have a full income variance restriction on file with OSAP. (You are not eligible to apply for U of G financial assistance until this restriction is resolved with the Ministry.)
- I completed a part-time student OSAP application. (You must complete the full-time OSAP application to apply for U of G financial assistance.)
- I am an International student. (You must complete the Financial Need Assessment Form for International Students.)