Become a Peer Helper
Becoming a Peer Helper will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team committed to providing important programs and services to the university community. You will be joining the over 250 undergraduate and graduate students from a broad range of academic programs that are involved as Peer Helpers across the campus each semester.
Benefits to you
- Placement designed to help you develop employment skills
- Mentorship & goal-setting with professional staff
- Skill development through experience and reflection
- Deeper connection to the campus community
- Meeting other students with similar interests
- Official transcript notation (0.00 credit - Pass/Fail)
- Small honourarium
Applications for Winter 2022
Applications for Winter 2022 are now open! Download the Information Package to find out more about each team and verify that you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.
Log into Experience Guelph and click on the links below to view applications. Please see the Information Package for more information on accessing Peer Helper postings directly through Experience Guelph.
Teams Hiring for Winter 2022
- Business Career Development Centre
- Centre for International Programs
- Commuter Engagement
- Community Engagement and Social Change
- Feeding 9 Billion
- International Recruitment and Admissions
- Intramural Marketing and Outreach
- John F. Wood Centre for Business and Student Enterprise
- Library - Learning Services
- Orientation Volunteer Liaisons
- Peer Training & Networking Team
- Rental Living Resource
- Student Experience Engagement
- Student Volunteer Connections
- Wellness - Education Centre
- Wellness - Peer Coaches (USHINE)
- Writing Services
Applications close at 11:59 PM on Sunday, October 24th, 2021.
Any questions about the application process or the Peer Helper Program in general can be directed to Jessica Ruprecht, Peer Helper Program Coordinator (email@example.com).
If you would like to receive email updates and reminders about Peer Helper recruitment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to our recruitment listserv.