Faith and Spirituality
Multi-Faith Programs support the well-being of all students by recognizing the contributions of faith and spirituality.
- You can find Community and Belonging here at U of G. We recognize, celebrate, and support the diverse religious, spiritual and worldview identities present on campus.
- We are a campus that practices Religious Pluralism. As global citizens we nurture opportunities for religious literacy education and multi-faith dialogue as we “learn to feel enlarged, not threatened, by difference.” - Rabbi Jonathan Sacks.
- You can bring your whole self to U of G. We affirm and support spiritual well-being, meaning-making, and moral reflection as essential to holistic well-being and to developing the person, scholar, and citizen.
Faith & Spirituality at Guelph
- dedicated community spaces supporting religious, spiritual and worldview identities.
- members of the Multi-Faith Resource Team
- Religious, Spiritual, and Worldview Student Groups
Multi-Faith Resource Team (MFRT)
The MFRT works collaboratively, and within their own faith traditions, to explore questions of meaning, purpose, belonging and identity. No matter your faith background, even if you don't identify with any particular faith tradition, you are more than welcome to stop in and chat with a member of the MFRT. All are welcome.
Several spaces on and near campus are available for quiet reflection, meditation, and prayer for individuals and small-to-medium sized groups. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas about these multi-faith and prayer spaces please contact the Coordinator of Multi-Faith Programs, Sonya Wu-Winter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Religious, Spiritual & Worldview Campus Groups
As an institution committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and to the well-being of all members of its campus community, the University of Guelph strives to recognize, respect and celebrate the diverse religious, spiritual and worldview identities on campus.
Religious & Cultural Food Options
University of Guelph’s dining facilities are able to accommodate special food requirements due to religious or cultural practices.
Religious Holidays Calendar
The Multi-Faith Resource team has organized a calendar of religious and cultural holidays. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas about the calendar please contact the Coordinator of Multi-Faith Programs, Sonya Wu-Winter, email@example.com.
LGBTQ2IA+ Identity and Religious and Spiritual Identity
At the University of Guelph, we value creating spaces that are inclusive and celebrate the diverse identities of our student population which includes those who are at the intersection of LGBTQ2IA+ identity and religious, spiritual & worldview identity. Explore resources and groups that speak to this intersection.
Subscribe to the multi-faith newsletter!
The Multi-Faith Newsletter provides updates on resources and programming activities supporting religious, spiritual, and worldview identities on campus. You’ll find information on upcoming events and opportunities, reflections from our Multi-Faith Peer Helper Team, information about religious holy days, and more!