Become a Peer Helper
Becoming a Peer Helper will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team committed to providing important programs and services to the university community. You will be joining the over 250 undergraduate and graduate students from a broad range of academic programs that are involved as Peer Helpers across the campus each semester.
Benefits to you
- Placement designed to help you develop employment skills
- Mentorship & goal-setting with professional staff
- Skill development through experience and reflection
- Deeper connection to the campus community
- Meeting other students with similar interests
- Official transcript notation (0.00 credit - Pass/Fail)
- Small honourarium
Peer Helper Applications
The below Peer Helper teams are open for application. We recommend applying early to ensure that you don’t miss an opportunity if the posting closes. Download the Information Package to find out more about each team and verify that you meet the minimum eligibility requirements.