How Can I transfer a Departmental Charge that is actually PDR?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

 Where a goods or service is purchased and charged to a department and then later deemed to be used for a staff member’s PDR, the funds must be transferred via a Journal entry (with complete description included on your JE). The expense claim form is to be used for out-of-pocket expenses, not accounting transfers.