NEW SMC contracts for Fine Paper Products
Purchasing Services is pleased to announce a new SMC contract has been established to supply Fine Paper Products to campus.
What You’ll Get
- Large selection of acid-free, virgin and recycled paper, including white and coloured paper ranging from blue, red, and yellow, to gold, fuschia, lime, and more
- Range of paper types including bond, coverstock, index, newsprint, paper roll, and text
- Option to order “Rainbow cartons”, with sheets of paper in assorted colours
- Options to order paper samples prior to placing an order
- Simple and quick ordering process that benefits both customers and suppliers
- Second stage option to help you achieve more savings through volume purchases
- Reliable and knowledgeable product specialists and technical support team for expert advice
- Direct monthly billing to corporate accounts with individual user’s invoice charged directly to the user’s department coding
For detailed contract information such as pricing and how to order, please visit Office Paper website under Financial Services \ Purchasing \ Our Suppliers.
Contract Transition / Implementation
- We are currently in contract negotiation with Grand and Toy, to add them to our SMC contract for Fine Paper Products.
- As of this announcement, only Staples Business Advantage has finalized their agreement with the University. As a result, only their pricing and ordering information is currently available from the above website.
- As we are still in negotiations with Grand and Toy, they are listed as “coming soon”. Orders placed for Fine Paper Products with this supplier should follow current purchasing procedures until the new SMC agreement is in place.
- The website will be updated as soon as the Grand and Toy contract is finalized.
SMC Contract Termination with Spicers Canada ULC
- Spicers, as of August 31, 2021 will no longer be our SMC supplier under the Fine Paper Products.
- Effective September 1, 2021, orders with GL Coding will no longer be accepted by Spicers.
- Please follow the University’s regular purchasing procedures for Spicers orders beyond August 31, 2021.
For contract details, please visit https://www.uoguelph.ca/finance/suppliers/by-commodity.
If you have any questions related to the above-mentioned contracts, please contact: Lindsay MacDonald , Procurement Contracting Officer, Purchasing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org