Procurement and Payables
The University strives to procure all goods and services by applying professional and ethical standards in the execution of contracts that protect both buyer and seller and demonstrate the prudent and economical use of resources provided to the University by its stakeholders.
- Purchasing Services will assist in the sourcing, development of competitive bid documents, negotiation of terms and conditions, issuance of purchase orders and expediting, when requested.
- Accounts Payable will ensure the timely and accurate payment and reporting of all non-salary disbursements to suppliers, employees and students for the University of Guelph.
- Payments and Reimbursements
- Getting Started with Procurement
- Making Purchases
- Customs and Transportation
- iProcurement Online Requisition
- Procurement Card (PCard)
- Supply Managed Contracts (SMC)
- Doing Business with the University
- Current Competitive Bidding Opportunities