University's Priority Investment Fund
Submission Instructions - Round 1
For those preparing U-PIF proposals for the April 30 deadline for "Round 1", please submit them to Kim McCaughan. Each proposal must be submitted electronically via email (email@example.com.) Each email must contain only one submission and consist of 3 items each in a different format:
- a WORD document (the U-PIF Proposal Form)
- a single PDF page with the "AUTHORIZATION" signatures (page 8 of Proposal Form)
- the associated EXCEL worksheet (Incremental Cost Benefit Worksheet).
Do not provide multiple proposals in the same email.
- U-PIF Proposal Form
- Incremental Cost Benefit Worksheet
- U-PIF Terms of Reference - See VP Academic Integrated Planning website