Resources & Contact Information

Resource Phone Number/Extension Email Address
University of Guelph (519) 824-4120  
Undergraduate Academic Information Centre (UAIC) ext. 56613
Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management (DTM) ext. 54800
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) ext. 58964
Bachelor of Arts (BA) ext. 52140
Bachelor of Arts & Sciences (BAS) ext. 56385
Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (BBRM) ext. 54549
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm.) ext. 56757
Bachelor of Computing (B.Comp.) ext. 52711
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) ext. 56572
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (BLA) ext. 54549
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) ext. 53788
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc.[Agr.]) ext. 54549
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences (B.Sc.[Env.]) ext. 54800
Co-operative Education ext. 52323
General Studies ext. 56385

Additional Resources


AskGryphAskGryph is our online help system, available 24/7. For immediate response to all of your registration-related questions, Ask Gryph!

Forms and Downloads – To access all of the registration-related forms and documents at home, please visit the downloads page on the Office of Registrarial Services website. Here you will find helpful schedule worksheets and other important forms.

Central Login Account Support – Your University of Guelph Central Login Password provides access to WebAdvisor, GryphMail and a variety of other online services. For more information concerning your Central Login password or if you have misplaced your password, please consult the Computing and Communications Services website or contact them at ext. 58888.

Enrolment ServicesEnrolment Services provides services related to student records, such as ID cards, transcripts and confirmation of enrolment, and assists students with many other policies and procedures, including course enrolment, grades and convocation. Enrolment Services representatives can be reached by calling ext. 58731 or emailing between 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and between 9:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. on Thursday.

Student Financial ServicesStudent Financial Services provides financial services related to billing, payments and financial aid – scholarships, bursaries and government funding. We can be reached by calling ext. 58715 between 8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and between 9:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. on Thursday.

Scholarship Search Engine – First-year undergraduate students are encouraged to review a list of current awards by using our Awards and Scholarships Online Search Engine.