An upright Leica DM 6000B microscope connected to a Leica TCS SP5 system with 8 visible laser excitations and a Radius 405 nm laser. The system is run by the Leica LAS AF Imaging software.
- Filter free spectral detector: a spectrophotometer for each detector channel enables the user to design filters, maximize sensitivity, minimize crosstalk and record emission spectra as required, AOBS (acousto-optic beam splitter) for dynamic beam splitting.
- Microscope: Upright Leica DM 6000B microscope, fully automated, equipped with DIC, bright field and polarisation optics.
- Leica digital camera: DFC350FX, black and white.
- Objectives: 20x (Multi-Immersion), 40x (Oil), 63x (Glycerol), 63x (Water).
- Fluorescence filters: Leica - A (UV), I3 (blue), N2.1 (green)
- Laser system: Radius: 405 nm; Ar (50 mW): 458 nm, 476 nm, 488 nm, 496 nm, 514 nm; GreenHeNe (1.2 mW): 543 nm; Orange: 594 nm; RedHeNe (10 mW): 633 nm
- 4 detection channels for fluorescence, 1 detection channel for transmitted light.
- Leica Application Suite Advanced Fluorescence (LAS AF) software (version 2.7.7) for 2D and 3D imaging, Region of Interest (ROI) scanning, and time-lapse imaging, FRAP and FRET applications.