We are pleased to offer our NMR services to industrial, governmental, and academic users across North America. With 7 spectrometers and over 30 probes, we can collect spectra on virtually any NMR-active nuclide, in either the solution or solid state. Some examples of our services include:
- Routine NMR spectra of small molecules in solution (e.g. 1D, COSY, NOESY, HSQC, HMBC, etc.)
- 19F spectra, using a dedicated probe capable of simultaneous 1H decoupling
- Variable temperature NMR spectra, with sample temperatures ranging from -20 C to 120 C.
- Solution NMR spectra of metabolomics samples or other bio-materials, with optional solvent suppression
- Solid-state NMR spectra of chemicals, materials, and biomolecules (e.g. static, magic-angle-spinning, cross-polarization)
The list above is by no means exhaustive! Please contact us if there is an experiment you are interested in.
For routine NMR of small molecules, we suggest a concentration of 2 mg/mL for 1H experiments and 20 mg/mL for 13C experiments. If sample limitations are a concern, our high-sensitivity cryoprobes can collect 1H NMR spectra on 0.1 mg/mL samples in a reasonable amount of time.
Our service includes the raw NMR spectral data for processing on your computers, and we can also provide PDF spectral images for quick viewing of spectra. Routine NMR spectra are typically completed within two business days, and we accommodate "rush" service requests whenever possible. We can also offer data interpretation and analysis. Please contact the facility manager, Dr. Sameer Al-Abdul-Wahid, with enquires.