The inverted Nikon Eclipse Ti2 microscope, equipped with a high precision encoded stage and Perfect Focus System is specifically designed for automated acquisition of large image files (time lapse, stitched images, high-content screening), and fast ratiometric imaging.
- Camera: Hamamatsu Orca Flash4.0 LT camera
- LED excitation lines for fluorescence: 395 nm, 470 nm, 550 nm, 640 nm
- Fluorescence filters for DAPI, GFP/FITC, RFP/TRITC, CY5
- LED-based Fura-2 illuminator for ratiometric Ca2+ imaging: 334 nm and 380 nm
- Objectives: 4x, 10x (Air); 20x, 40x (Air; ELWD, long working distance); 60x, 100x (Oil)
- Software: NIS Elements - with modules AR (Advanced Research) and HC (High Content), including high content analysis (HCA)