Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Who Is Covered

  • Faculty / Staff 
  • Project Employees


Who Isn't Covered

  • Volunteers (not provided with any health or life insurance programs through the University of Guelph - will be provided with General Liability Insurance if registered through the International Travel Registration Program)
  • Undergraduate Students (contact the Students' Union Undergraduate Health and Dental Plan Office)
  • Graduate Students (contact the Graduate Students' Association)
  • Contractors (not provided with any insurance through the University of Guelph)


Auto-rentals While Travelling