Agriculture is about food, science, business, and responsibly using our land and resources for the betterment of all. Agriculture is also the first link on the food chain. OAC offers a collection of degrees that cover the breadth of this complex sector, such as the Associate Diploma in Agriculture and the Honours Agriculture degree, that enable students to specialize in animal or plant sciences, organic agriculture, business or economics. Whichever program or specialization you choose, you can be guaranteed that your program will prepare you to be a real contributor to agriculture.
Associate Diploma Programs
- Associate Diploma in Agriculture (Ridgetown)
- Associate Diploma in Equine Care and Management (Ridgetown & REACH Huron)
- Associate Diploma in Horticulture (Ridgetown)
- Animal Science - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - B.Sc. (Agr.)
- Animal Biology - Bachelor of Science - B.Sc.
- Crop, Horticulture and Turfgrass Sciences - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - B.Sc. (Agr.)
- Food, Agriculture and Resource Economics - Bachelor of Arts - BA
- Food and Agricultural Business - Bachelor of Commerce - B.Comm.
- Honours Agriculture - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - B.Sc. (Agr.)
- Plant Science - Bachelor of Science - B.Sc.
- Animal Bioscience - MSc
- Animal Bioscience - PhD
- Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics - MSc
- Food, Agricultural & Resource Economics - PhD
- Plant Agriculture - MSc
- Plant Agriculture - PhD