As you may be aware, Dr. Bev Hale’s appointment as Associate Vice-President Research (Agri-Food Partnership) ended January 31, 2023. In the interim, the VP Research will oversee the Agri-Food Partnership portfolio working closely with the Unit’s four exceptional directors. However, the aim is to fill this position as soon as possible.
Regular updates with respect to the search process will be posted here.
April 27, 2023
The Associate Vice-President Research (Agri-Food Partnership) position has been posted on the Faculty & Academic Staff Relations (FASR) website. To view details about the position and the application process, please go to https://www.uoguelph.ca/facultyjobs/postings/ad23-20.shtml.
March 7, 2023
As a result of faculty nominations and voting, membership of the committee that will be chaired by Dr. Malcolm Campbell, Vice-President (Research), is composed as follows:
- Dean of a College named by the Vice-President (Research) – Rene Van Acker, OAC
Three tenured faculty members
- Manick Annamalai, School of Engineering
- Kate Parizeau, Geography, Environment & Geomatics
- Zvonimir Poljak, Population Medicine
- One regular full-time staff member named by the Vice-President (Research) – Jessica Bowes, AVPR Innovation and Knowledge Mobilisation
- One graduate student named by the Vice-President (Research) – Emily Duncan, CSAHS