As you may be aware, Dr. Bev Hale’s appointment as Associate Vice-President Research (Agri-Food Partnership) ended January 31, 2023. In the interim, the VP Research will oversee the Agri-Food Partnership portfolio working closely with the Unit’s four exceptional directors. However, the aim is to fill this position as soon as possible.
As a result of faculty nominations and voting, membership of the committee that will be chaired by Dr. Malcolm Campbell, Vice-President (Research), is composed as follows:
- Dean of a College named by the Vice-President (Research) – Rene Van Acker, OAC
Three tenured faculty members
- Manick Annamalai, School of Engineering
- Kate Parizeau, Geography, Environment & Geomatics
- Zvonimir Poljak, Population Medicine
- One regular full-time staff member named by the Vice-President (Research) – Jessica Bowes, AVPR Innovation and Knowledge Mobilisation
- One graduate student named by the Vice-President (Research) – Emily Duncan, CSAHS
Regular updates with respect to the search process will be posted here.