- Animal User Training Program Workshops - Required training determined from information on relevant Animal Utilization Protocols and based on the role of the trainee, animal species and procedures involved.
- Brown Bag Lunch on Research Ethics - A weekly session where you can bring your lunch and questions for a discussion with the Director, Research Ethics
- Faculty Information Exchange Series - A monthly lunch-and-learn session focusing on a specific area of interest for faculty
- Graduate Student Research and Project Management Course - a weekly course held in the winter semester that introduces graduate students to the management of scholarly and research projects
- Hopper Lecture - An annual event sponsored by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in honour of its first president, David Hopper.