SponsorOntario SPOR Support Unit
The new research funding competition will support patient-oriented research projects that advance the science of implementation research and facilitate knowledge translation and exchange in the areas of prevention, care in the community and at home, and health system sustainability.
PI must have CIHR grant holding status at an eligible Ontario based University etc.
range of $500,000 to $2 million
Approximately 20% of OSSU funding is dedicated to collaborative initiatives, including the OSSU IMPACT Awards.
- for LETTER OF INTENT: December 8, 2014 Please submit your LOI, signature page and OR5 form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- if invited: 1 week prior to external deadline Please submit your application/proposal to email@example.com
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Please note, Principle Investigators must register their interest in submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m., November 24, 2014.
- EXTERNAL DEADLINE for LETTER OF INTENT: December 15, 2014 by 5:00 PM: PI to submit electronically to email@example.com
- EXTERNAL DEADLINE if invited: April 2015
Information for Co-applicants
If you need to meet a deadline set by the lead institution for this opportunity, please ensure that you provide the Office of Research with at lead 5 days in advance of the lead institution’s deadline to review the application, or your proposed component of the project. Please be in touch with the ORS (contact information below ahead of the deadline if it looks like it will be difficult for you to submit all the required documentation on time (ie, budget, proposal, OR5 form).
For More Information
please go to the sponsor website.