Managed Desktops Service
We’ll manage your desktops – you manage your business
Managed Desktops Service allows you to forget about the day-to-day issues related to your computers, operating systems and applications and allows you to focus on what’s really important – your business. We provide professional, consistent and efficient onsite and remote IT support with an emphasis on security and reliability.
Affordable and Scalable
Not sure your department or university group can afford the service? Not sure you have enough hardware to need our services? Baseline fees start at just $300 per work station per year - can you really afford not to contact us for a free, no obligation assessment of your needs?
- Windows Operating System support: installation, configuration, use, trouble-shooting, patching/updating, software rebuilds, security best practices
- Desktop installation and application support including: Microsoft Office suite, Gryph Mail, McAfee Anti-Virus application
- Comprehensive support for all CCS services and central infrastructure
- File and print services and support provided through the local network
- Hardware troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Hardware purchase consulting
- New and replacement hardware setup and configuration
- Custom application support
- Technical consultation for work-flow and procedures
- Central File Service is provided to our clients as a free service
Contact us at IThelp@uoguelph.ca now for a free consultation.
You're in Good Company
For more information about the Managed Desktop Service please contact us via the CCS Help Centre at x58888 or by email at IThelp@uoguelph.ca
Full In-House Support
Urgent issues: Please contact the CCS Help Centre and a Managed Desktop technician will respond as soon as possible.