Apply for Web Hosting Agreement
- Apply for an Organizational Central Login ID if you don't already have one
- Have your top-level directory name (www.uoguelph.ca/orgfolder) approved by sending an email to webmaster and then forward the approval to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and submit the Web Hosting Service Agreement form to the CCS Help Centre by campus mail or fax
- Please be sure to specify if you require ColdFusion - this can be added later if you are unsure
- Once the Web Hosting Service Agreement and domain name are approved, your application will be processed and you will be notified by email upon completion.
Connect to Web Server
- Once you are set up, you may connect to the web server: be sure to create and test your website on the staging/development and then move it the production server
- If you are using Coldfusion you will need to request a DSN