For faculty and staff who are about to retire, Human Resources will ask if you would like to keep your Central Login Account active. 

For faculty and staff members who have already retired and no longer have their Central Login Account, please contact your HR representative. 

The University is extending the use of the Central Login Account to retirees for free. You will need your own Internet service provider to access U of G Associate resources. 

Cancelling the Associate Service

If you wish to discontinue an existing Associate account, please contact the CCS Help Centre to have your account deleted.