Getting a PCard
PCards may be issued to permanent, full time employees who are authorized to purchase goods and services on behalf of the department.
- Applicants will complete the Scotiabank Employee Application Form
- Dean/Chair/Director of the department will approve the application
- Applicant's email the approved application to PCard Administrator at Treasury@uoguelph.ca
- PCard Administrator will order the card and inform applicants when they have been received
- Card can be picked in person, applicants must sign the PCard Employee Agreement at the Treasury office
Activation and Registration
Prior to use, PCards must be activated, instructions come with the card. Failure to do so prior to the first use will result in the card being declined.
To activate the PCard, call the phone number on the card and provide the requested information
To register the card go the www.centresuite.com. A username and password will be created, this information should be kept confidential.
Change of Procurement Card Information
The Cardholder must notify the PCard Administrator of any updates or modifications to their name, address, transaction limit etc. using the Procurement Card Change Request Form.