Return or Cancellation of the Pcard
PCards are cancelled or returned under the following conditions:
- Employee termination, retirement of change of status from full time;
- When deemed appropriate and necessary by the department budget authorities.
PCard cancellations require the following action:
- Cardholder's supervisor should complete and approve the PCard Change Request form
- Email the completed PCard Change Request form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardholder's supervisor must takes possession of the PCard and destroy it
- If an employee is transferred to a new department within the University, the employee's PCard should be changed to reflect the unit code of the new department.
- To make this change, the Cardholder's supervisor should complete PCard Change Request form and email it to email@example.com.
- If the employee doesn't need to use the PCard in the new department, the PCard should be cancelled.