Return or Cancellation of the Pcard

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

PCards are cancelled or returned under the following conditions:

  • Employee termination, retirement of change of status from full time;
  • When deemed appropriate and necessary by the department budget authorities.

PCard cancellations require the following action:

  • Cardholder's supervisor should complete and approve the PCard Change Request form
  • Email the completed PCard Change Request form to
  • Cardholder's supervisor must takes possession of the PCard and destroy it

Employee Transfer

  • If an employee is transferred to a new department within the University, the employee's PCard should be changed to reflect the unit code of the new department.
  • To make this change, the Cardholder's supervisor should complete PCard Change Request form and email it to
  • If the employee doesn't need to use the PCard in the new department, the PCard should be cancelled.