Returning / Cancelling Procurement Card
PCards are cancelled or returned under the following conditions:
- Employee termination;
- When deemed appropriate and necessary by the department budget authorities.
PCard cancellations require the following action:
- Cardholder's supervisor complete the PCard Change Request form with the department budget authorities;
- Cardholder's supervisor email the completed PCard Change Request form to email@example.com;
- Cardholder's supervisor takes possession of the PCard and destroy it.
- If an employee is transferred to a new department within the University, the employee's PCard should be changed to reflect the unit code of the new department.
- To make this change, the cardholder's supervisor should complete PCard Change Request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the employee doesn't need to use the PCard in the new department, the PCard should be cancelled.