Transfer of Funds
Printer-friendly versionPDF version
Transfer Agreement (Tri-Council)
- Funds can be transferred from your Tri-Council award to a researcher at another Canadian institution that receives Tri-Council funding if the researcher is listed as a co-investigator on your application. Generally, Tri-Council funds cannot be transferred to collaborators or someone outside of Canada.
- If you are transferring to a co-investigator at another eligible Canadian institution, a transfer letter of agreement is established and signed by the Office of Research in Guelph and the Office of Research of the institution to receive the funds.
- To complete the transfer letter, we require the following information:
- Name of researcher (at Guelph)
- Name of co-applicant to receive funds
- Name of institution that co-applicant is to receive the funds through
- Account number (Guelph)
- Amount to be transferred
- Budget (how is applicant to spend the funds)
- Time period to use the funds
Transfer Agreement (Non-Tri-Council)
Method of Transfer