The care of animals is a multidisciplinary field, in which professionals often require an understanding of animal genetics, nutrition, physiology, behaviour and welfare. OAC offers diploma, undergraduate and graduate degrees in the field of animal science that prepare students to work in various sectors of the animal industry, from animal research to animal production, as well as opportunities in management and health.
Associate Diploma Programs
- Associate Diploma in Equine Care and Management (Ridgetown & REACH Huron)
- Veterinary Technology Alternative Delivery (Ridgetown)
- Veterinary Technology Conventional Delivery (Ridgetown)
- Animal Biology - Bachelor of Science - B.Sc.
- Animal Science - Bachelor of Science in Agriculture - B.Sc. (Agr.)
- Equine Management - Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management - BBRM
- Animal Biosciences - MSc
- Animal Biosciences - PhD
- Neuroscience - MSc*
- Neuroscience - PhD*
- Toxicology - MSc*
- Toxicology - PhD*
*Collaborative interdepartmental programs within the University of Guelph.